Refund and Cancelation Policy for Online Payments
If you make an online payment and require a refund, the following terms and conditions will apply:-
- A request for a refund must be made within (5) business of making your payment.
- Request for refunds must be made us by writing addressed to our office or by email to email@example.com. Please include the policy number, name on the policy, and the amount due for refund as well as your contact information.
- Refunds will be made within five (5) business days of your request.
- Please note that some refunds may be subject to the terms and conditions of your policy e.g a claim or requested policy amendment.
- All refunds will be made to the credit card from which the original payment was taken. However, a cheque will be issued if this cannot be done because of reasons beyond our control.